Thursday, October 7, 2010

Days 43-45

Day 43-  Rode the bike with the pup on a leash.  He's becoming a bit of handful dragging me along side him so I thought if rode my bike I could tire him out a little faster.  Didn't work.  I had to do it twice in one day.
 Rode 3 miles.  No difference in weight, no difference in puppy.  Hyper as ever.

Day 44- Volunteered in the morning, worked on JT's space derby spaceship from 12-2. 
Did 70 lying leg raises and 40 crunches.  Will feel it tomorrow.

Day 45- Felt it today.  Decided to do a practice 5k.  Pushed myself and did a rotation of 1/2 mile walking, 1/2 mile jogging.  Finished in 41minutes.  Of course, Jax dragged me the 1st jogging 1/2 mile.  But it was actually great to see that he was jogging beside me the last jogging half mile.  For once he was as tired as I was.
Weight, consistently around 163.  Just once in next month I'd like to see a 5 in that number.  Not as the third number, and definitely not in the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment